What is NCC Year-Round?
- NCC Year-Round is an extension of National Computer Camp – www.nccamp.com
- NCC Year-Round offers individual online instruction and uses NCC’s proven curriculum.
Is NCC Year-Round for me?
Have you asked yourself lately any of the following questions?
- Did I attend a computer camp and now want to continue to learn?
- Do I want to prepare for the AP Computer Science exam?
- Do I know Python and now do I want to learn Java or C++?
- Do I know beginner Python and now do I want to learn advanced Python?
Why NCC Year-Round?
- NCC offers a unique opportunity to continue the camp learning experience
- NCC has conducted successful virtual computer camps for several years
- NCC is America’s original computer camp since 1977
- NCC is well known for its effective curriculum
The NCC Year-Round Instructors
The faculty of NCC Year-Round consists of college students that have all taught at NCC summer camps and have all
attended camp in the past. They know the curriculum well and are excellent role models for the
The NCC Year-Round Curriculum
The curriculum includes the following courses:
|C++||Web Design||OpenGL||3D Game Design|
|Java||HTML 5/CSS||Assembler||Minecraft Modding|
How NCC Year-Round Works
At NCC Year-Round students receive one hour long online lessons. The lessons are individual or in groups of two.
During instruction the teacher has access to the student’s screen and can conveniently monitor the student’s progress.
Enrollment and Tuition
- Individual instruction is $65.00 per hour
- Instruction of two students together is $55.00 per hour each
- SPECIAL: Price for 2021 and 2022 NCC campers: $50.00 per hour
- Enrollment requires a one hour student/instructor interview session to assess the student’s background. This fact finding interview does not include instruction. Following this interview, the instructor will present a plan of study. The fee for this special one-time session is $75.00.
Further Information and to Enroll
Email to Year-Round@nccamp.com or call 203-710-5771