Information about the 2024 NCC Virtual Online Camp
- The virtual camp is held during the week of
June 24 – 28
- Campers connect with kids from all over the USA.
- NCC accepts campers from all over the world (No visa issues).
- The ratio of campers to counselors is 5:1 and frequently 4:1.
- The virtual camp curriculum is the same as the in person camp except for Minecraft Modding which is not available at the virtual camp. The curriculum is virtual learning compatible.
- The virtual camp morning starting time for campers who do not live in the NY time zone may be adjusted and the tuition is pro-rated/reduced. This is possible because the instruction is individualized. For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203-710-5771
- Camp hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 4:30pm.
- Tuition is $595 per week. A $100 scholarship grant reduces the tuition to $495.
- Scholarship funds are limited.
- Campers need to have a computer at home to access the NCC camp software.
- The NCC counselors are excellent role models for our campers.
- The counselors have been at NCC for many years first as campers then as counselors in training and now as counselors. For example, Zach and Wyatt have each been at NCC for 9 summers and now attend Georgia Tech University. They are counselors at the Virtual Online Camp and can teach every course in the curriculum.
Here is how the NCC Virtual Online Camp works:
At the traditional NCC camp each camper is provided a computer loaded with NCC software. At the virtual camp each camper uses his/her home computer to access the virtual NCC cloud computer assigned to the camper. The camper’s cloud computer has the identical NCC software. Virtual online campers enjoy the same well known curriculum, the same effective learning, the same fun software, and the same popular staff.
What distinguishes the NCC Virtual Online Camp from other virtual computer camps?
NCC has developed a novel virtual learning system. This system uses cutting edge cloud technology to give campers an ideal learning experience. Unlike other virtual camps, NCC provides each camper with their “own” virtual computer. This computer has 100 gigs of NCC software for excellent learning.